Monday, December 12, 2011

Censorship By Neaje


Neaje Chambliss
12/12/11
Language Arts
Ms.Humphries
I.S.C.W.


                                                            Censorship


Censorship is when things are blocked to block bad things. It affects humanity because it corrupts children and adults minds. The federal communication commission (FCC) controls censorship by making every thing Parental Guidance (PG). Things are censored because they don’t let children listen or watch anything not for their age. Things are uncensored because people have freedom entertainment.
My topic is both censored and uncensored because I want to express my feelings on both sides of the argument. The thing is that people have different opinions about this topic. I can relate to both arguments because censorship is not always taken seriously because we freedom have this world to do whatever we want. What I mean is that we have the right to do whatever we want but if it’s inappropriate the “FCC” covers that.
My position is pro and con. I have mix thoughts about censorship because I am not sure what side I would like to be on. Children are watching/hearing bad things so, they do something called “monkey see monkey do”. What I mean by that is kids see shows where there stealing, kissing etc. they are going to probably want to do too. When they here rapping with cursing they may want to too. But some stuff is not for kids to see so they put that show on at late at night when children should be sleep. It is also something called parental controls, it helps to block things for not be seen by children eyes. My arguments both support my essay because censorship should and should not be censored.
The opposing view believes that censorship should and should not be censored. One believes that it should be uncensored because of freedom of entertainment. One believes that it should be censored because corruptions of the minds.
I believe that it should be both because you can block a lot of things .You can watch things that is not (PG) when your children are not around. Also, I believe that because everyone does not think like each other.
I believe we should do both because we are free to do whatever we want and we should be able to have corrupting things gone too.

No comments:

Post a Comment